MMM quick connect issues

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
Has anyone experienced this issue? I have an RCK60-24B MMM and when I was removing it from the ole B2410 to set it up for winter I noticed the ring you pull back to slide the drive shaft on the MPTO had be ever so slightly touching the transmission housing. Not much mind you but I know that ain't the way it should be. I inspected the slide ring on the MMM drive shaft and there was only ONE spot, maybe 3/8" along the edge of the ring, where it showed touching the tranny case.

There is no noticeable slop in the MPTO shaft... bearing and seal in great shape. What is the best way to check for ware in the quick connect? On more question.... can the universal joints be replaced in the existing yokes.... a dealer told me you had to purchase a new unit (yoke and universal joint)?

wgator

Equipment
L4701HST, FEL and other stuff.
Jul 28, 2018
NC
The only question I can help you with is the u joints on the mid pro shaft. According to the RCK60-24B parts manual AVAILABLE BY CLICKING HERE . The u joint p/n is K5651-31180 (pdf page 3 and 4 of the manual) and Messicks has them at $55.89 each CLICK HERE FOR LINK.

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
I tried to find the thread but failed. Not to long ago his pto shaft was not hooking up correctly. It ended up being the shaft coming out of the tractor was not correct, If I remember correctly, the dealer was going to fix it.

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
Thanks for the feedback! Don't forget it is Valentines Day! Boy did I screw up this year.... My wife'd birthday is on the 12th. and of course Valentines Day is on the 14th.

She just turned 70 so I wanted to do something nice... and that was when I came up with what I thought was a brilliant idea. I bought her a really nice pair of ear rings and to adequately cover both occasions I figured I'd giver her one on the 12th and the other today.... the 14th.

I should have given more thought to that plan... just say'n.:confused::eek::rolleyes:

Gene Blister

Equipment
2019 Kubota B2601, FAL LA435, Snow Blower BX2822A, Land Pride rear blade RB1572
Aug 4, 2019
Cocolalla, Idaho
Thanks for the feedback! Don't forget it is Valentines Day! Boy did I screw up this year.... My wife'd birthday is on the 12th. and of course Valentines Day is on the 14th.

She just turned 70 so I wanted to do something nice... and that was when I came up with what I thought was a brilliant idea. I bought her a really nice pair of ear rings and to adequately cover both occasions I figured I'd giver her one on the 12th and the other today.... the 14th.

I should have given more thought to that plan... just say'n.:confused::eek::rolleyes:
MY wifes birthday is valentines day, and I learned long ago that the ol one-for-two coverall present dont cut it. Always a bouquet of lillies, always dinner out in the big city, always separate and distinct cards. Its cheap insurance! And shes so worth it...:rolleyes: