Mid Mount Mower B4200

Citro-nut

Equipment
B4200 Tractor, KH31 excavator
May 30, 2021
France
Please forgive my ignorance as I have yet to buy a MMM. All this talk in previous posts of operating the deck using the 3 point hydraulics is confusing me. I have a B4200, once I get the MMM is this going to by raised hydraulically or, as I assumed, manually with a lever of some sort?
If someone out there has some pics of my set up I would love to see them please. Thanks

donkeycreek168

Aug 23, 2017
Labadie, MO USA
Please forgive my ignorance as I have yet to buy a MMM. All this talk in previous posts of operating the deck using the 3 point hydraulics is confusing me. I have a B4200, once I get the MMM is this going to by raised hydraulically or, as I assumed, manually with a lever of some sort?
If someone out there has some pics of my set up I would love to see them please. Thanks
Hello- I previously had a MMM on a 4200. The 3 point linkage was connected to the rear of the mower, so essentially the hydraulic controller for the 3 point raised and lowered the deck.

Citro-nut

Equipment
B4200 Tractor, KH31 excavator
May 30, 2021
France
Hi, thank you for your reply, I was beginning to think there was nobody out there:). I would love to see a diagram of this set up if possible?
It's probable something I'll get into later this year.