Many customizations finally complete!

PitViper

Equipment
B1750HSD, TG1860, 5’ box, 6’ grader, 6’ rake, pond scoop, PHD, boom pole, winch
Apr 28, 2020
Decatur TN
Replaced bad headlight/hazard light switch with custom rockers. Added auxiliary light switches (power is switched with key switch so no accidentally killing the battery). New tail/hazard lights. Added trailer light connector. Front and rear ROPS lights. Fabricated SMV sign bracket and water jug hook. New seat and fabricated brackets to raise 1.25 inches and move back 2 inches to better fit me.

Attachments

Last edited:

PitViper

Equipment
Apr 28, 2020
Decatur TN
Custom hood ornament. Fabricated toolbox mount. Bumper/grill guard with light bar (I pulled it off an old Massy in the junk yard, have it a second life). Added water bottle holder. Painted muffler and replaced stack with taller one so no more diesel fumes in my face. Went with rain cap instead of turnout too.

I know the trolls will show up. So keep in mind, it’s my tractor, I did what I wanted to and did it how I wanted it done.

Attachments

PitViper

Equipment
Apr 28, 2020
Decatur TN
Looking good. I like the hood ornament.
Thanks! I like the caddy ornament. I have a Mercedes ornament floating around the shop and considered putting it on there, but couldn’t resist the skull. It’s actually a shift knob mounted on a custom stud I made.

JasonY

Equipment
Kubota L2501HST, FEL, EAXtreme 60" shredder, EA 60" box blade, EA Pallet forks
Sep 27, 2020
Dallas
Almost forgot, steering wheel spinner lol.
I've never tried steering wheel spinners. They seem like they'd be arm-breakers, especially if the wheel is farther away like it is for us tall people. From your experience, do you like using one? I have all of 5 hours on my tractor so it's not like I have a lot of experience, and they're not expensive. Do you like yours? Love yours? Hate it? What's the consensus?

OrangeKrush

Equipment
BX2680, LA344 with Piranha tooth bar, LP PF 1242, LP Rear Blade, KK 60" BB
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
I've never tried steering wheel spinners. They seem like they'd be arm-breakers, especially if the wheel is farther away like it is for us tall people. From your experience, do you like using one? I have all of 5 hours on my tractor so it's not like I have a lot of experience, and they're not expensive. Do you like yours? Love yours? Hate it? What's the consensus?
I had one on my first Kubota and loved it, will be getting one for my 2680 also.

Reactions: 1 user