M7060 loosing power

Chadob

Equipment
M6060 Kubota
Jun 12, 2023
Alabama
It was same for me. It was “bad fuel”, “dirty fuel”, water, unscrew the fuel cap when it loses power and see if the cap isn’t venting. I checked the fuel tank also, washed it out, blew all the lines out up to the water superstore. Replaced the supply pump that’s pictured at the beginning of this thread. My injectors were replaced in December, 2020. This PSB that was posted came out within 3 weeks of me picking up my tractor after paying to have all injectors replaced. They never called me about it, even after I insisted it was faulty injectors. It now has 250 hours in the tractor, and they’ll failing again. Losing power, forget about using the PTO or a regen when it happens.

Chadob

Equipment
M6060 Kubota
Jun 12, 2023
Alabama
It was same for me. It was “bad fuel”, “dirty fuel”, water, unscrew the fuel cap when it loses power and see if the cap isn’t venting. I checked the fuel tank also, washed it out, blew all the lines out up to the water superstore. Replaced the supply pump that’s pictured at the beginning of this thread. My injectors were replaced in December, 2020. This PSB that was posted came out within 3 weeks of me picking up my tractor after paying to have all injectors replaced. They never called me about it, even after I insisted it was faulty injectors. It now has 250 hours in the tractor, and they’ll failing again. Losing power, forget about using the PTO or a regen when it happens.
Water separator

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
Check the part number of the injectors they installed and compare it to the part number in the PSB.
They may very well have replaced your injectors with the prior part number rather than the improved injectors.

Chadob

Equipment
M6060 Kubota
Jun 12, 2023
Alabama
Check the part number of the injectors they installed and compare it to the part number in the PSB.
They may very well have replaced your injectors with the prior part number rather than the improved injectors.
I certainly will. I’ll know something Monday when I take to them

Chadob

Equipment
M6060 Kubota
Jun 12, 2023
Alabama
This was my problem. Just got the injectors replaced.
I hate to hear that. After finding out about this PSB, the dealer and I are going to have a heart to heart talk tomorrow. I’m anxious to hear why they never contacted me to say they replaced the factory injectors with the same part number. They received the info about the faulty injectors 3 weeks after I paid for new ones. I’m beyond mad about this. And they still didn’t mention when I contacted them two weeks ago when the tractor started to lose power again.