M7060 Error 25

Captain13

Equipment
M7040 4WD ROPS, ZD28, Woods (84” box blade, 72” harrow, 48” pallet forks)
Feb 27, 2019
Kathleen, GA
The 7060 wiring diagram I just looked at showed the T/M circuit going from the fuse the the Neutral Safety Switch. From the T7M Safety Switch it goes to pin 3 of the PTO Safety Relay. If the T/M Neutral Safety Switch is shorting internally, it will blow the fuse. I would check the connector on the Neutral safety switch which is activated by the clutch pedal. With the tractor running, you could wiggle the connector, tap the switch, etc to see if the fuse blows. I doubt it’s the PTO Safety Relay. More likely the T/M Neutral Safety Switch. Clutch pedal vibration while moving probably activating a short in the switch.

Reactions: 1 users

Dustyx2

Equipment
BX22, M7060, Landpride RC-2512, Woodmax SB84
Feb 19, 2021
NE Wyoming
Dealer thinks it’s the wiring harness, but unl

Dealer thinks it the wiring harness, but I have to pay to fix it unless it blows itself on out . So far since they made it regen it has ran fine .
I would try substituting a test light in place of the fuse and start wiggling wires. When the light burns bright you have found the short.

Reactions: 1 users

Dustyx2

Equipment
BX22, M7060, Landpride RC-2512, Woodmax SB84
Feb 19, 2021
NE Wyoming
I would try substituting a test light in place of the fuse and start wiggling wires. When the light burns bright you have found the short.
After a little more research since you have had a pdf regeneration issue I would concentrate under the dash at the Parked Region Switch and the DPF Inhibit Switch wiring and connectors associated. Since this seems to be associated with the emissions system it would seem to be covered under the emissions warrantee.