M7060 and M4 pricing

Psufan

Equipment
Tbd
Dec 30, 2021
Pa
Has anyone got pricing on these models lately? Are dealers holding to msrp?

it seems the kubota dealers are sticking to msrp on the compact tractors that I have priced (4760, 4060). Are they also doing this for the bigger m4 and m7060?

btw, local green dealer is pricing below msrp and beating kubota on the compacts.It’s very close though.

thanks all!

Skeeter

Equipment
M4D-061 w/FEL; RTV X1100CWL; JD MX-7 Bushhog; and others
Oct 3, 2012
MO
If you haven't bought one yet, you should try to find another Dealer. I just bought a new M4D-061 and got it significantly below MSRP in Missouri.

Psufan

Equipment
Tbd
Dec 30, 2021
Pa
If you haven't bought one yet, you should try to find another Dealer. I just bought a new M4D-061 and got it significantly below MSRP in Missouri.
So I decided to go with L4760 and got it for 9% below “msrp”. What was your percentage off?

Skeeter

Equipment
Oct 3, 2012
MO
So I decided to go with L4760 and got it for 9% below “msrp”. What was your percentage off?
Haven't done the exact math, but it's in the ballpark of 13% off. Must be fair and tell you that I've bought other equipment (tractor, 6 implements) over the years from my Dealer, but I doubt that would amount to much of a discount.

I replaced my JD 5075e with this tractor. I didn't much care for the JD for various reasons, but I did shop w/JD for a replacement and they were only willing to lower their price by 2%...hence another reason I chose the Kubota. My predominant reason for switching though is that Kubota's are more user friendly than the JD's IMO. I will admit that JD power is something to behold, and it held its value very well.

Sounds like you did ok with your discount. Hope you like your new tractor.

Psufan

Equipment
Tbd
Dec 30, 2021
Pa
Haven't done the exact math, but it's in the ballpark of 13% off. Must be fair and tell you that I've bought other equipment (tractor, 6 implements) over the years from my Dealer, but I doubt that would amount to much of a discount.

I replaced my JD 5075e with this tractor. I didn't much care for the JD for various reasons, but I did shop w/JD for a replacement and they were only willing to lower their price by 2%...hence another reason I chose the Kubota. My predominant reason for switching though is that Kubota's are more user friendly than the JD's IMO. I will admit that JD power is something to behold, and it held its value very well.

Sounds like you did ok with your discount. Hope you like your new tractor.
Someday I want a m4d-71 like yours. They are nice. How long is it going to take to get yours?

Skeeter

Equipment
Oct 3, 2012
MO
Someday I want a m4d-71 like yours. They are nice. How long is it going to take to get yours?
It's on the Dealer lot awaiting upgrade parts, so who knows.