M6 Hydraulic Sensor Issues

BleedingOrange

Equipment
M6-141
May 12, 2024
Texas
We are having continuing issues with hydraulic sensors (not sure what they do) being pushed out of the housing on our M6-141. The first time it happened was in 2021 for a module not much larger than your fist located under the floor of the cab. The entire part had to be replaced for a cost of about $3,000. Last February, the sensor got pushed out of the 3rd function control block which is located behind the steps on the right side. The repair cost for that was about $1,800 from the dealer. They essentially replaced about a dozen components in the 3rd function control unit. After running the tractor about 4 hours, it happened again. Due to it being over 30 days after the last repair, they will not warranty this. So I am looking at doing it myself as anyone can replace parts. The problem is that I do not have a service manual and this component appears to be part of the loader (LA2255).

The Kubota site shows a replacement part that includes the entire module, part number 7J441-78114, but it costs a small fortune.

Does anyone have any similar problems with this component? Pics are attached of the part that is failing.

Attachments