M4 series fender 3-point control?

Gb540

Jan 9, 2021
Central US
Doing research into a 70-100hp cab tractor, and one of the MUST haves is a fender-mounted 3-point control that can be operated from the ground.

Could anyone chime in on the mechanical one offered for the Kubota M4 series? Good/bad/ugly?

Both the Kubota M6 and Deere 5/6 series offer electrohydraulic and switches on the fenders, but they're a lot more money and overkill for my needs. The M4 setup would be attractive if it works as billed.

Borane4

Equipment
M4-071
Dec 16, 2020
Texas
I have one and it works pretty well. It has a weird guard over it that makes it difficult to turn, but it is made for small adjustments so it's functional. It is cheap ($100?) and super easy to install (6 bolts into existing holes), so don't
worry about that. It's a pain on the M4 to keep walking back and forth to tweak the 3PH, so I like it

Gb540

Jan 9, 2021
Central US
Thanks for the input.

Was thinking the guard might be a bit awkward so that's one reason I asked. :) But as you said the main intention is to avoid climbing on/off/on/off to tweak the arms just that little bit. Since it does work I'll have to give it a closer look!