LX2610 rear window washer nozzle

RMS

Equipment
LX2610HSDC, RCR1260, PFL1242, LX2963, RB1684, WC-68 Chipper,Flail Mower
Sep 26, 2021
Buckfield Maine
The nozzle for my rear window washer broke where it goes through the glass and when I went to replace it I found that it was hitting the cover for the cab inlet filter when the window was fully opened. I notched the housing to allow room for the nozzle and the problem is gone. Posting this as a heads up since warm weather is coming and folks might want to open the rear window. Kubota is really proud of the nozzle and charges $31 for it, so take a look to see if yours is hitting.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
The nozzle for my rear window washer broke where it goes through the glass and when I went to replace it I found that it was hitting the cover for the cab inlet filter when the window was fully opened. I notched the housing to allow room for the nozzle and the problem is gone. Posting this as a heads up since warm weather is coming and folks might want to open the rear window. Kubota is really proud of the nozzle and charges $31 for it, so take a look to see if yours is hitting.
…and I thought JD’s were troublesome…. (rear window washers..?? what has the world of tractors come to….)