Looking to put Woods BH7500 on my L2550DX

danoL2550DT

Equipment
L2550DT
Apr 7, 2024
Vermont
Hello,
I'm looking at a BH7500 to purchase and everything I've read says to go with 4 point subframe. Does anyone have the model number of a Subframe? Thanks!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I think, (you will need to verify) , this is the subframe that fits it.
It still looks to be only a three position mount, not the much newer 4 point mount.
So you would still need the reinforcing top link, which is the reason you want a 4 point mount.
As the three point top link is the weak link on these.

If you weren't all the way across the country I would hook you up with a mount I have here that is a four point mount off of a bradco BH that could be altered to fit your Woods BH.

Reactions: 1 user

NorthwoodsLife

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B7100(sold), Kubota LX2610 Cab
Oct 15, 2021
Wisconsin
I think, (you will need to verify) , this is the subframe that fits it.
It still looks to be only a three position mount, not the much newer 4 point mount.
So you would still need the reinforcing top link, which is the reason you want a 4 point mount.
As the three point top link is the weak link on these.

If you weren't all the way across the country I would hook you up with a mount I have here that is a four point mount off of a bradco BH that could be altered to fit your Woods BH.

Knowledge like this ^^^^^^ is what makes this forum..... money in your pocket.

I don't have a pony in this thread, but @North Idaho Wolfman is usually spot on. He never stops amazing me.

Pay it forward. Contribute. Be a Lifetime member.

Sammy3700

Equipment
L3800HST,524Loader,BH77,Landplane,Disk,Mowers and more
Feb 20, 2012
Red Springs, NC
I recently installed a BH 7500 on a L3800HST the owner was able to get the correct subframe (4 point) from the local Woods dealer if I remember correctly frame was around 1200.00 it included hoses connectors everything needed.