Looking for suggestions - prefab rops lighting kits

eagle7

May 12, 2024
USA
I am searching for a premade and mostly prewired lighting kit for my Kubota L3302 tractor. I would like to use the auxiliary lighting plug in the backend of the machine. I do NOT want to have to try to hook into the fuse box nor the battery. The less electrical adaptation the better.

I have only seen a single vendor (ropslights.com) that seems to sell such an item. Are there other sources?

Do any of you know of other vendors that sell a pre-made ROPS Lighting kit kit of this type?

Thank you! :cool:

Reactions: 1 user

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, Ford 8N, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
I am searching for a premade and mostly prewired lighting kit for my Kubota L3302 tractor. I would like to use the auxiliary lighting plug in the backend of the machine. I do NOT want to have to try to hook into the fuse box nor the battery. The less electrical adaptation the better.

I have only seen a single vendor (ropslights.com) that seems to sell such an item. Are there other sources?

Do any of you know of other vendors that sell a pre-made ROPS Lighting kit kit of this type?

Thank you! :cool:
Check out Tractor Mike and see what you think.

I put one of those on my B recently. It works very well. It’s extremely bright. (It has an option for a 12v plug.)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Steve67

Equipment
B2601-fel, 60"mmm, 5' rear blade, balast box
Jan 20, 2017
St. Louis, mo.
I have no affiliation with Ropslight.com but several years ago bought two of their lights for my b2601 and couldn’t be happier. They are easy to install , plug and play.

jaxs

Equipment
B1750HST
Jun 22, 2023
Texas
I would hire someone to custom design and install exactly what you want rather than settle for one size fits all kit.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
That is what happens in old age, your ability to do what was once easy is no longer an easy task.
Wise words for sure. I have found the same thing to be true.

Only exception is that it does not seem to hold true when lifting a beer glass...guess there still may be some hope...

Bearcatrp

Equipment
BX1880
Mar 28, 2023
Minnesota

Only exception is that it does not seem to hold true when lifting a beer glass...guess there still may be some hope...
When that goes, time to take a dirt nap!

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT

Here in lies your problem. Too much beer over too long a period. You have taken the first step by acknowledging the problem. You are a chronic beer drinker! There is still some hope. Slowly taper off your beer drinking until you never consume more liquid than you can handle without going to pee for 6 hours. Please let us know how you are on your new sobriety journey.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Here in lies your problem. Too much beer over too long a period. You have taken the first step by acknowledging the problem. You are a chronic beer drinker! There is still some hope. Slowly taper off your beer drinking until you never consume more liquid than you can handle without going to pee for 6 hours. Please let us know how you are on your new sobriety journey.
I truly appreciate your advice. It’s difficult to dispute the sayings of a Wiseman.

However, I think I’ll continue my present lifestyle. It has carried me into my fourth quarter-century. And my HDL cholesterol is 50% higher than my LDL. Plus the total is under 200. So I think I’m doing OK and prefer not to change anything.

Please don’t take this rejection as a sign of disrespect!

OntheRidge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L47 TLB, Homestead 55" grapple, LP 1684 rear blade, WR Long 84" snowplow
Nov 1, 2020
Plus 1 on the ropslights.com, i have had set for almost 4 years. They are plenty bright, rugged, and easy to install.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
What? Really? 😂😂😂😂😂. You must be under 50.
I'm so old that I can't even remember 50! I can remember the 1950s fairly well. Remember, Stalin died in March 1953. The newspapers followed his decline till he died as closely as they followed Ike's heart attacks in 1955.