Looking for a logo for my loader

tomasaur

Equipment
L245DT
Feb 17, 2020
Gales Ferry
I'm fixing up my 1982 L245DT, and I'd like to replace the decals on the loader arms after I paint them. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a source for this particular decal, probably because it's individual letters rather than a single sticker.

So, I'm wondering if I just have to go a printer that specializes in custom vinyl stick-ons, or if there's a place folks know that might have a decal like this.
Thanks!
Tom

Attachments

Last edited:

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Take a picture of the sticker and the dimensions and take it to a vinyl cutter and have them cut it for you on adhesive sheet.

Reactions: 1 user

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
I'm fixing up my 1982 L245DT, and I'd like to replace the decals on the loader arms after I paint them. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a source for this particular decal, probably because it's individual letters rather than a single sticker.

So, I'm wondering if I just have to go a printer that specializes in custom vinyl stick-ons, or if there's a place folks know that might have a decal like this.
Thanks!
Tom
Tom

From tractordata.com I see that your loader is a L1200.

Messicks does not recognize that loader.

Kubotabooks.com has an installation and parts manual for the L1200 loader.

The parts list only has two decals. One for the serial number and the second called CAUTION.

Based upon the above my guess is that someone in the USA made the loader for Kubota and was not interested in documenting every little part.

Dave

Attachments

Last edited:

tomasaur

Equipment
L245DT
Feb 17, 2020
Gales Ferry
Hey Guys,
Yeah, I also couldn't find any mention of the decals in the L1200 parts book. I think getting these letters custom done is the way to go. These days, any local business probably has a lot of time for custom jobs as well...

Thanks for taking the time,
Tom

rbargeron

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L5450, L48, L3250, L345 never enough attachments
Jul 6, 2015
western ma
When I painted my L3250 I found factory decals for the hood - but by then they had slightly different fonts. For the loader I went to DIY Lettering - they have fonts, colors, etc so it looks original.

labels right.JPG labels left.JPG

OOPS - just noticed this is an old thread

Last edited: