looking for a 3 cyl. exhaust manifold , DH1101eng

dave haagenson

Equipment
L2201 modern brush cutter rb1441 tiller
Aug 11, 2012
oregon house, ca. us.
Hi Orange people. This is a great site for great tractors. I wish I knew about this site before I bought a grey model , its a good tractor just an odd model ZL2201, its a L1500 with bigger 3 cyl. Engine. I love it but a tree branch grabbed my exhaust and broke the manifold , does anybody have 1 or know where to get 1 . do Kubota dealers carry parts that old ? I think its the same engine as the B2620 and B2630. If the part isn't available I could weld up a header has any body tried that? I was a welder for kenworth truck company for 36years I should be able to fab one up but I'd rather go stock. Thanks, happy Thanksgiving everybody. keep on tractorin.

dave haagenson

Equipment
L2201 modern brush cutter rb1441 tiller
Aug 11, 2012
oregon house, ca. us.
thanks mister Chuck ,good job,I spent the whole day on the computer and found Walts tractor and Stevens Tractor Company have the 1 I need it's the same as a L245. they're under 40 dollars u.s. I can't believe it I'm calling them today . thanks again I guess you don't do Thanksgiving down under so have a drink on us will eat a few turkeys for you