Loader Measurements

brunswick000

Equipment
Kubota L245DT
Feb 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Hello All. It's been a while since I've posted in the forums. My little 245DT if running strong these days. Thanks to all who helped with advice and pointers throughout my repairs.

I have a new project in mind now. A loader. I have a chance to but a complete new loader from a contact I made recently and I'm just trying to figure out if it would fit ok. It's actually a Jimna loader but it has had all the fittings and cylinders changed to the North American assortment. I know the sub frame will definitely need modification. My concern/question is whether or not the loader itself will fit. It's made for a 25hp tractor, so that is in spec.

Is anyone out there with an L245DT and a loader (model 1200 I believe) willing to take some measurements for me? I need to know distance between arms, arm height at the towers, and I would assume the overall length. Any other measurements would be sincerely appreciated. This guy no longer sells tractors and will give it to me complete for like $2000, so I'm anxious to find out. Any help is sincerely appreciated.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

MagKarl

Equipment
L245DT
Aug 2, 2010
Olympia, WA
I took some rough measurments for you. These are quick tape measurements with the machine parked on dirt/gravel, sort of level, with the bucket sitting mostly flat on the ground. Mine is a 4' wide bucket. Arms are ~36" on center. Tower pins are about 50" off the ground. Top arms slope downward a bit as they run forward along the hood. They are about 48" high at the front corner where they begin to drop down to the bucket pin. From the front wheel hub center to the cutting edge of the bucket is close to 5", maybe 58", can't remember and I didn't take any notes. If you have any more specific requests, I can take some more careful measurements.