Loader control valve unable to move joystick. 4240

Justasquid

Equipment
L4240HSTC
Nov 2, 2020
Michigan
While snow blowing the last few times, I am unable to rotate my chute to the left while the blower is in the float position. If I take the blower out of float, I am able to rotate the chute. I can rotate to the right whether it is in float or not. This just started to happen and has always worked before with no issues.

what happens is, the joystick just won’t move. It’s as if something is preventing it from moving, but only in the float position.

I am looking for some guidance. I am assuming there may be something lodged in the valve assembly. I plan to take it apart to check and clean, but wasn’t sure if maybe someone has any opinion on what to look for.

thanks.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
hmm.. my BX23S has a 'lock' lever on both bucket and BH controls. Any chance you've got it as well ? If so it could be 'kinda' half locked ??

Justasquid

Equipment
L4240HSTC
Nov 2, 2020
Michigan
hmm.. my BX23S has a 'lock' lever on both bucket and BH controls. Any chance you've got it as well ? If so it could be 'kinda' half locked ??
Thanks for the reply. ill Have to take a closer look at the lock. I’m pretty sure it’s unlocked, but I will check to see if it’s in-between or something happening while I’m float with the lock.