Leveling a B2601 Mid-Mount Mower (54” deck)??

St8 e

Equipment
B2650
Dec 11, 2018
Central PA
Can someone please explain to me the process of leveling a mid-mount mower on a B2601? I have done what the manuals say, but it seems as if the rear of the deck is significantly lower than the front (rear anti-scalp wheels are constantly hitting the ground and are wearing significantly more than the fronts). I set the anti-scalp wheels per the factory suggestion, etc. I mow my grass on the 3.25” setting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Digitalman

Equipment
B2601
May 29, 2019
Smyrna, TN
Can someone please explain to me the process of leveling a mid-mount mower on a B2601? I have done what the manuals say, but it seems as if the rear of the deck is significantly lower than the front (rear anti-scalp wheels are constantly hitting the ground and are wearing significantly more than the fronts). I set the anti-scalp wheels per the factory suggestion, etc. I mow my grass on the 3.25” setting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Leveling the mower deck from front to rear is done with the adjusters shown in the picture. Be sure to lower the deck all the way down with the 3 point hitch control before you lower the handle to the front of the adjusters. Hope this helps.

B2601
MMM
FEL

Attachments