Let'm die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steppenwolfe

Equipment
Kubota L3301, MX5100, RTV 1140, ZD331, KX-71, MX5400
Dec 22, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Actually it is a fact. Simple as that, regardless of the motivation for setting that requirement.

No different than getting fired for failure to use required safety equipment in the work place. We might not like the rules…but we either follow them or work elsewhere.
EXACTLY!!!! Well said, Sir.

Reactions: 1 user

Steppenwolfe

Equipment
Kubota L3301, MX5100, RTV 1140, ZD331, KX-71, MX5400
Dec 22, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Yeah more BS from you. forcing people to make a choice of ending their career or get injected isnt the same as other requirements of an employer. You know it isnt but youre full of BS so you keep saying it.
Man... why are you so angry? Think of someone besides yourself...

Reactions: 1 users

David Page

Equipment
1974 L260, 6" bush hog, subsoiler, spring tooth harrow, boom pole, 2 bottom plow
Jun 25, 2013
Dexter, ME
I got my double shots; not because I wanted them, but for the safety of those around me. This isn't a time to be selfish. It's the time to do what is right.
Maybe I care about those around me so I don't take what Fauci is peddling. Time will tell who is right. I can always take it but those that took it can NEVER uptake it. But I will stand up for your right to take it.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Maybe I care about those around me so I don't take what Fauci is peddling. Time will tell who is right. I can always take it but those that took it can NEVER uptake it. But I will stand up for your right to take it.
No real reason to make serious responses to those people. Obviously wore their masks so much caused oxygen deprivation and brain damage.

• Dislike

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Actually it is a fact. Simple as that, regardless of the motivation for setting that requirement.
Of course, most people sign an employment agreement. I doubt very many say “and we can make you take any vaccination if we want to.” Probably also don’t say. “We deserve the right for any of your medical information we want. HIPAA doesn’t apply if you work here”.

Just wait, Biden will lose lawsuits on this issue like many other issues,. and a few businesses will pay to let their employees retire early. It doesn’t matter if you agree with it or not. It will be found illegal for the US.

Last edited:

Porcupine

Equipment
L2501
Jun 15, 2021
NC
GeoHorn said:
Vaccinations (of ANY desease) does not guarantee against contracting the disease.…BUT…it is EVERY EFFECTIVE at preventing the disease from hospitalizing and KILLING YOU.

Isn't what GeoHorn claims pretty much the truth for EVERY vaccination?

Are there ANY vaccinations that are claimed to be 100% effective? I do not know. Guess it is time to google it...
Was GeoHorn suddenly designated as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on vaccinations?

I must have missed it.

Sooo…..Refresh my memory. Is the CoViD vaccine standard of effectiveness similar to the standard we hold other vaccines to?

Is it effective enough to force the population into this grand medical experiment? No-We’ve got a relatively minor threat and an ineffective “solution”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Porcupine

Equipment
L2501
Jun 15, 2021
NC

No different than getting fired for failure to use required safety equipment in the work place. We might not like the rules…but we either follow them or work elsewhere.
The government is not legally allowed to use a third party (agent) to do that which is not within their power to do directly.

What they are doing is illegal adn a usurpation of power.

Porcupine

Equipment
L2501
Jun 15, 2021
NC
Only a tribal moron would refuse to get a Covid vax that can help save all Americans... And our children.
LOL!

Yeah. :rolleyes:

One could say only a tribal moron would force submission to medical experimentation on the population of the word based on sketchy (at best) evidence of effectiveness and polluted data on the severity of a disease.

Show me the long term data please.

Reactions: 2 users

Porcupine

Equipment
L2501
Jun 15, 2021
NC
Man... why are you so angry? Think of someone besides yourself...
Actually, many of us are.

If you can be forced to submit to this, this most intimate of personal violations, what can’t you, your children, or your family be forced to do?

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.