LED's on the 2601

Juiced06GTO

Equipment
2016 B2601
Nov 26, 2014
Sutton, MA
Well I finally got around to mounting up the LED light bar and work lights on the new tractor. Of course I took twice as long as really needed to get it all together, but it came out pretty nice I think! Everything sits tucked right up next to the ROPS so they should be somewhat protected from branches.

I added a AUX fuse panel for any future accessories too. It is fused at 30A, the ALT only puts out 40, so there really isn't a ton extra to run, but it is weather proof as are all the connections and switches. I will add one more work light, probably out on the backhoe arm. Most of the mini ex's we rent at work have a light mounted right near the boom/dipper joint that works pretty well.

Attachments

Juiced06GTO

Equipment
2016 B2601
Nov 26, 2014
Sutton, MA
I also swapped out the headlights for 1156 LED's. I had to cut and switch the + and - on the headlight outlets as they were wired with the center post as ground which wasn't allowing the LED's to light up.

MikeyA

Equipment
2016 B2650 FEL and 60"mmm,1998 B2400 MMM FEL(sold!) BB 4ft BRUSH HOG
Mar 6, 2010
West Central Illinois
It's interesting that you mentioned the headlights being wired backwards. I had the same issue with the tail lights on my B2650. I just reversed the wires at the pigtail plug that attatched to tail light harness.

Juiced06GTO

Equipment
2016 B2601
Nov 26, 2014
Sutton, MA
I wanted to just switch the wires around at a pig tail, but I couldn't get to the head light wires without pulling apart all the loom. It was easier and cleaner to just cut and splice them. I also tried to take apart the weather pack connector, but I couldn't seem to get it apart.

WoodyBlue

Equipment
L2501DT
Mar 18, 2017
Taylorsville, KY, USA
Well I finally got around to mounting up the LED light bar and work lights on the new tractor. Of course I took twice as long as really needed to get it all together, but it came out pretty nice I think! Everything sits tucked right up next to the ROPS so they should be somewhat protected from branches.

I added a AUX fuse panel for any future accessories too. It is fused at 30A, the ALT only puts out 40, so there really isn't a ton extra to run, but it is weather proof as are all the connections and switches. I will add one more work light, probably out on the backhoe arm. Most of the mini ex's we rent at work have a light mounted right near the boom/dipper joint that works pretty well.
Where did you find the aux fuse block?