Leaking hydraulic fluid

kcs

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Jan 9, 2021
Virginia
I just took off my grappler and put my bucket back in. I put the dust caps on the end of the hydraulic lines. Yesterday I noticed a puddle of hydraulic fluid under the fitting. I relieved all the pressure before I took them off my tractor. It is stored inside a shed. With it being warm in Va. and in the shed. Could that make them leak? Sorry if I sound stupid with some of my posts. But I’m a new tractor owner and are learning as I go. Thanks in advance

joearizona

Equipment
B2650 W/LA534 Loader & BB1260 Box Scraper, 48" Pallet forks, 72" Rake
Apr 24, 2019
Hidden Valley, Arizona
My quick connects have leaked from day one, The dealer has no idea. my quick connects on the rear hyd's, I installed don't leak at all. I will eventually replace the Kubota ones up front with new ones of my own. I think it is just pour quality quick connects.

Reactions: 1 user

kcs

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Jan 9, 2021
Virginia
Yeah I replaced the ones on the front of my tractor already. Guess it’s time to replace them now.

dvcochran

Equipment
Kubota M9000, New Holland TN90, Deere 2640, Vermeer 504N, Vermeer 504SI, more
Feb 23, 2011
Dickson, TN
If you relieved the pressure then there is not enough pressure for the poppet on the quick connect to work well. Sounds like a small amount of residual oil leaking from the hoses. Not a big deal. Lay down some shop rags or floor dry since it will continue to happen. If you can place the hose ends up high and pointing upward they may stop leaking.

kcs

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Jan 9, 2021
Virginia
Ok thanks for the response from everybody. I was wondering if I should connect the two ends together. But not sure it that wold be too much of a bend in the hoses