LA805 hook up problems

Pondrosa

Equipment
BX2230D
Jun 24, 2021
Minot ND
I've been looking at a 4060 HSTC LE with LA 805 loader at my local Acme Tools. Been practicing with the salesman and mechanic set up guy approaching and hooking up the loader the right arm goes into the Cradle nicely and we get the pin in very easily. The left arm goes into the Cradle about halfway but when you try to seat it the left side pops out of the Cradle completely.
it has the salesman and the mechanic that sets up the tractor and loader completely confused my son came down from Alaska heavy equipment operator 18 years experience he was able to get it together on the left side but he says something is not right but the mechanics can't seem to figure out what it is
Everything's level and we're approaching it well centered any ideas would be appreciated. Going to go in and try their 35 horse with the same loader today and see if the same thing happens. The salesman says he's never seen this problem before, I get the feeling that something is bent or the Hydraulics are out of sync somehow.

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
If the loader and tractor are on a level pad and experienced people can’t get it together, sounds like something is bent.

Pondrosa

Equipment
BX2230D
Jun 24, 2021
Minot ND
If the loader and tractor are on a level pad and experienced people can’t get it together, sounds like something is bent.
One thing I noticed when I was working with it is that the support legs behind the bucket are not exactly the same length so when you set the bucket down each leg touches differently and the bucket doesn't touch evenly , one corner and then the other . All on very level concrete. they're talking about releveling the loader on the tractor but it doesn't work near as slick as a 35 horse I tried out that one worked great. The mechanic and a Salesman seems stumped which is a little annoying. But when it happened the first time I told the salesman I felt like something was bent. I'm going to give them one more chance