Hi Guys,
I have a L3710 Grand with a LA681 loader that feels, well, sloppy. I put the cutting edge against the ground and it curls back about 2 inches before getting solid against the cylinder hydrolic pressure. It is not pin wear or anything mechanical but in the controls? The machine only has 350 or so hrs on it. This is the cable remote system (not a fan) and the joystick doesnt engage the control valve directly. I dont think it is cable related, it seems more like air in a brake line feeling. Any ideas?
I have a L3710 Grand with a LA681 loader that feels, well, sloppy. I put the cutting edge against the ground and it curls back about 2 inches before getting solid against the cylinder hydrolic pressure. It is not pin wear or anything mechanical but in the controls? The machine only has 350 or so hrs on it. This is the cable remote system (not a fan) and the joystick doesnt engage the control valve directly. I dont think it is cable related, it seems more like air in a brake line feeling. Any ideas?