L4701 ROPS measurement needed

Rickklem

Aug 3, 2020
Alabama
I will be getting my new L4701 in a week and a half. I want to order Rhinohide canopy now. Their website said it will fit most L modules. It fits up to a 46 inch width. Can some one please tell me what the width is on their L4701 ROPS? Also what is the tubing dimensions?

Thanks
Rick

Rickklem

Aug 3, 2020
Alabama
I looked at the Tuff Top online and I seen a couple of reviews of people saying it had cracked or that it was heavy and hard to remove quickly.

I want to be able to remove it quickly when I need to without another person helping me. With that said, can the Tuff Top be removed by one person quickly?

Thanks
Rick

dochsml

Equipment
L4701HST
Jan 21, 2020
Leonard, TX, USA
I've ran my Tuff Top into some tree branches that I probably shouldn't have and you would never know to look at it. The thing is not heavy at all (and I have the larger one). I carry it up and on my tractor by myself. Two quick connections. No tools needed to remove and put back.

Reactions: 1 user

Rickklem

Aug 3, 2020
Alabama
I've ran my Tuff Top into some tree branches that I probably shouldn't have and you would never know to look at it. The thing is not heavy at all (and I have the larger one). I carry it up and on my tractor by myself. Two quick connections. No tools needed to remove and put back.
Sounds good. I will take another look at it. So for the L4701 I would need the larger one?

Thanks
Rick