L4701 Rear Hydraulic Valve Kit

MrMarkSH

Equipment
L4701, top-n-tilt, loader, gannon, rear blade
May 7, 2023
Southern California, USA
I need to install something like a Rear Hydraulic Valve Kit on a Kubota L4701Tractor (Four Spool). It already has the factory/dealer installed top-n-tilt. Where can I connect the hydraulic supply and return lines for the new kit?

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I need to install something like a Rear Hydraulic Valve Kit on a Kubota L4701Tractor (Four Spool). It already has the factory/dealer installed top-n-tilt. Where can I connect the hydraulic supply and return lines for the new kit?
At the loader valve power beyond connection to tractors hydraulic outlet block.
  1. Disconnect loader power beyond at hydraulic block and connect it to inlet of your new valve. Use a new hose if necessary
  2. Using new hose connect power beyond port of new valve to hydraulic block
  3. Install a tee on loader tank return hose and connect tank return port of new valve to tee.
That puts the new valve after the loader and ahead of the factory remotes.

Dan

MrMarkSH

Equipment
May 7, 2023
Southern California, USA
At the loader valve power beyond connection to tractors hydraulic outlet block.
  1. Disconnect loader power beyond at hydraulic block and connect it to inlet of your new valve. Use a new hose if necessary
  2. Using new hose connect power beyond port of new valve to hydraulic block
  3. Install a tee on loader tank return hose and connect tank return port of new valve to tee.
That puts the new valve after the loader and ahead of the factory remotes.

Dan
The T-n-T kit has maxed out the rear outlet block -- no more room between it and the fender. The front control block seems to have a beyond port (green dot.) see pics.
20230509_Rear Block.jpg
20230509_Front Block.jpg

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
The T-n-T kit has maxed out the rear outlet block -- no more room between it and the fender. The front control block seems to have a beyond port (green dot.) see pics. View attachment 102115 View attachment 102117
Forget the remotes. You make your connection at the outlet block under the right floorboard where the three loader hoses are connected. Top right port is pump, top left port is power beyond, and bottom port is tank return.

One more time:

Disconnect the power beyond hose and connect it to the inlet on your new valve.

Connect the power beyond on your new valve to the power beyond port on the outlet block

Disconnect the loader tank return hose and install a tee on the tank return port. Connect the loader hose to the tee and run a second hose from the tee to the tank return port on your new valve.

All done and neatness counts.

Dan

MrMarkSH

Equipment
May 7, 2023
Southern California, USA
Forget the remotes. You make your connection at the outlet block under the right floorboard where the three loader hoses are connected. Top right port is pump, top left port is power beyond, and bottom port is tank return.

One more time:

Disconnect the power beyond hose and connect it to the inlet on your new valve.

Connect the power beyond on your new valve to the power beyond port on the outlet block

Disconnect the loader tank return hose and install a tee on the tank return port. Connect the loader hose to the tee and run a second hose from the tee to the tank return port on your new valve.

All done and neatness counts.

Dan
Perfect!

20230509_LowerFront.jpg

MtnViewRanch

Oct 10, 2012
Lakeside Ca.
Am I understanding right? You need-want a total of 7 sets of rear remote outlets?
Or are you just looking for a 4th set?

Might want to consider a diverter valve-s. This tractor had a single factory rear remote. With a double diverter set he now has 3 sets of couplers to make use of, all controlled individually by a single rear remote valve.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user