L45 Operator's Manual(s)

PsRumors

Feb 21, 2016
Cartersville, Georgia
I'm new to Kubota tractors...bought a L45 a week ago. The owner couldn't find the manuals so I called my local dealer who has not so bright parts guys. I had to explain to the parts guy the difference between an operator's manual and a repair manual, he said he would look into it. He called me back and says he has a shop manual on order and the operator's manual is part of the shop manual.

Is this correct? Or are there separate operator's manuals and repair manual? If separate, does the tractor / loader / backhoe each have their own manuals?

I like having all the manuals so just want to be prepared when I go tomorrow to get the repair manual

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
I have three separate manuals - a WSM, Operators Manual and BH Operators Manual for my M59. My operators manual covers both L45 and M59. WSM covers the maintenance portion of the operators manual only. Is your BH a BT1000?

PsRumors

Feb 21, 2016
Cartersville, Georgia
I have three separate manuals - a WSM, Operators Manual and BH Operators Manual for my M59. My operators manual covers both L45 and M59. WSM covers the maintenance portion of the operators manual only. Is your BH a BT1000?

Its a BT1000. I got the WSM and finally found the PNs for the operator's manuals and they are on order

akgsaab

Equipment
Kubota L45
Aug 10, 2020
Nevada City, CA
Hello. I have the same issue. I bought a used 2013 L45 but I don’t have either manual. I have ordered the WSM but need help locating the operators manual. Which manual has all the service checklists for various hour readings? I would like to be diligent about services on the correct hour readings in the future. I’m currently at 720 hours...

Any help is appreciated.