L4310 3 pt arms will not raise

CharolaisRule

Equipment
Kubota L4310
Feb 12, 2014
Utah
Hello fellow Kubota owners. I have a Kubota L4310 with 3 pt lift problems. I am confused because the remote hydraulics work great but then i use the lever to lift the 3 point arms, nothing happens. Is there a simple solution to this because the hydraulic pump works great it is just the liver with the lift arms I feel. Any help or advice would be great. Thanks

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Check the Knob under the seat, It's the three point speed adjust and it will stop the three point from working if it's turned past slow.

CharolaisRule

Equipment
Kubota L4310
Feb 12, 2014
Utah
Yes I have checked that. Is there some type of pin that is under the plate underneath the seat I should look at. THe lever feels like it is not grabbing on anything. THanks for any advise

famvburg

Apr 18, 2012
vicksburg, ms.
I just had a similar problem. I had just gotten my tractor back from have the rear end replaced and the shop used my lift arms on the replacement unit. My arms wouldn't budge so I sent it back to the shop to see if they had done something. I had tried the adjustment knob with no luck, but it had been screwed all the way in which I thought was strange. anyway, there is a piston that the knob adjusts and the piston was stuck. There is no return spring or anything, just hydraulic pressure that pushes it back out. They took an air hose and blew it out, problem solved. I don't know if your models has that little piston but I bet it does so that could be your problem.

Wisconsin Tom

Equipment
B2400
Apr 3, 2012
Menomonie, WI
I have the same thing happening on my B2400 except it doesn't happen all the time...totally random. I'll drop the rear implement and when I try to raise it the lever just moves back and forth freely. If I tap the FEL controls a little it will usually begin working again. Any ideas?