L3800 Rear Remotes

oldenough

Feb 26, 2014
Arkansas
Has anyone installed the Kubota L7334 rear remote kit? A little pricey at $700 but if it fits and looks good I might go that route instead of re-inventing the wheel. This would go on a L3800.

JasonW

Jan 29, 2015
Al
Interested in this as well. Local dealer quoted me $850 for rear remotes for my L3800. Looking to get them installed with a 3rd valve this summer.

Oct 8, 2014
oregon
Yes to the factory kit and think about doing two sets at the same time. There are good pictures at TBN and notes here under my user name.

rparkinson

Aug 23, 2012
Northport Maine
I had 2 factory remotes installed on my machine. I thought about doing it myself, but it is not often in can be done better then the factory. The boys over at Kubota put some thought into how they put these machines together, and by the time you are done I would be surprised if you could do it for less then 700 bucks, providing all the parts are of equal quality. I see it alot on cars, and there is some ok aftermarket stuff for sure, but most of the time it is garbage. Just my thoughts. Good luck with whichever road you take, I will say I could not be happier.

Agman56

Equipment
L3901 W/FEL
May 12, 2014
Selden, KS
Interested for my L3901
I installed the Kubota rear remotes on my L3901 and they work great and look very much like factory installed. Worth every penny in my opinion. I did the work myself and it only took a couple of of hours if I remember correctly. Good instructions and pretty straight forward.

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
I installed the Kubota rear remotes on my L3901 and they work great and look very much like factory installed. Worth every penny in my opinion. I did the work myself and it only took a couple of of hours if I remember correctly. Good instructions and pretty straight forward.
Do you have any pictures of the install?

Oct 8, 2014
oregon
They're the same as factory installed. Instructions for my 4740 were bad. North wasn't at the top of page and I don't think they were all the same way. Once I had it figured out it was easy. Taking the seat out wasn't worth the trouble.