l3800 advice

Woodchips1953

Equipment
l3800 72" front blade 54" sno blower 4" woodchipper fel
Jul 30, 2012
Raymore sk
I have just taken delivery of l3800 with fel and came across this site while looking for options for pallet forks online. The dealer originally told me there was only one loader option for this model but Find online ss quick attach is an option. checking with dealer again he agreed this was an option and I haven't used fel yet so this is still an option. Looking for advice if this is worthwhile and what price diff I can expect. I am a longtime Kubota owner having previously owned b7100 b1700 and b2710.
Lorne

Stubbyie

Jul 1, 2010
Midcontinent
From reading your post unsure what the question is that you pose.

If you are considering converting your loader from a pin-type to a skid-steer quick-attach type-----do it! And never look back.

The QA is the single best option we've ever put on a machine.

My spouse can by herself change from bucket to pallet forks in about a minute-and-a-half. Compared to me working a sledge and drift and an hour later.

If you think ahead, you can flip the locking levers before you get aboard, drive to the implement, dump one and pick up the other, hop off and flip the locks to engage, get back aboard, drive to job, do job, without dismounting again.

You can pick up QA implements online or used in your area if you are actively looking. Use a cheap spare bucket to mix or transport concrete for instance or to bang up pushing rocks around.

With aux hydraulics get a grapple. Great tool.

For maybe $150 online get a removeable slide-ear adapter plate to let you use standard 3-point implements on your front loader. We do this with a landscape comb and a 6-way angle blade. Box blade on rear and 6-way or comb on front we can spiffy up a place in a hurry, shape ditches, pop rocks out--then drop that and pick up a bucket or forks and be productive in minutes.

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
Agreed, the SSQA is a great investment, our last two tractors came that way and it's a vast improvement over our old ones.

Woodchips1953

Equipment
l3800 72" front blade 54" sno blower 4" woodchipper fel
Jul 30, 2012
Raymore sk
That answers my question and I have ordered the QA adapter and bucket. Thanks.
Lorne