L3560 price check

KGB

Mar 11, 2017
Missouri
My dealer quoted me at 24k for the 3560 with 805 FEL, no cab. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadMax31

Equipment
BX23S, 60" MMM
Nov 5, 2014
New York
In my area, Dealers have been quoting 9-10% off the Build your Kubota price.

In my experience, my area is one of the highest priced markets, second only to Canada. People post waaay cheaper prices on here than could ever be had in NY... Barlows in KY beat all my local Dealers by 2500 even after the freight cost. I didnt pull that trigger then, but I might in April. He's pretty responsive to emails.

dwelling21

Equipment
l3560, land pride rta1258 tiller, ea wicked root single lid grapple
Mar 4, 2016
Lisbon Falls,me,usa
i bought an l3560 last march and paid 22890 for the tractor and 4600 for the 805 fel( actually, the fel was more like 4200) i got a discount for spring sale.

dwelling21

Equipment
Mar 4, 2016
Lisbon Falls,me,usa
if you are getting the tractor and fel for 24000, I would take that in a heartbeat!!! please make sure that quote includes the loader so you don't get a surprise later. hope this helps and good luck. i love the 3560, if you purchase this tractor, you will be so glad you did. the stall guard is so helpful and the machine has plenty of power. love the 805 loader as well. good luck

KGB

Mar 11, 2017
Missouri
I talked to the dealer again today and confirmed tractor with 805 loader and square bucket. 24,150 out the door. He is also going to weld on 2 hooks on the bucket. If I want the wheels filled it will be $245 more. From what I understand the wheel can be set at various widths. Did you go with that widest setting? If so what was the measurement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwelling21

Equipment
Mar 4, 2016
Lisbon Falls,me,usa
i did go with the widest setting which i believe was 65 inches. i think it was the best decision i made for sure. i feel like it has way more stability. I would recommend you have them set the width to the widest possible, you will feel more comfortable. if you get a 3rd function valve, and any implement that would use it, make sure you check the hydro oil cuz the third function implement will take a bunch and will cause you to have a lower amount when you check the oil. good luck with the tractor, i am happy for you and feel free to ask any questions on the tractor. also, a user here that is really helpful is sheepfarmer. she bought a 3560 too and knows her stuff. regens, anything. i will help with anything i can:)