L3301 hydraulics remote kit ???

Lennyzx11

Equipment
L3301
Dec 18, 2015
Bennington Vermont
Hi everyone. Santa dropped off a new L3301 with the LA525 loader at my house yesterday! Long ways from the old Ford 8n I had 25 years ago.

I am researching the addition of remote hydraulics to run a grapple and other items down the road.

I found a kit on eBay advertised for 565 USD. That seems like it would work but wanted to run it by you guys.

Here's the listing number. (I haven't got the copy a link and paste thingy worked out yet)

I am one of those guys that will modify, fabricate, and "make it better" on everything I ever have owned so this'll be no exception.

First orders of business. (If I can get her laundry room done. She's saying she knew better than to let them deliver it until the remodel was complete!)

3 point receiver hitch from Titan. (Got it in last night)
PVC chain carry
Bucket hooks. Looks like Kenny's bolt ons.
A bucket grapple
A subsoiler/ripper

Guys, I've been reading for hours all the posts and information. Just wanted to say thank you.
Merry Christmas
Lenny

Deaner70

Equipment
L3301, LA525 loader with QA, LAnd Pride RCR1860 hog
Aug 26, 2015
Shreve, OH
I have not pulled the trigger yet, but I am going to add a 3rd function valve to mine and then get a grapple. Not sure if I want a single or dual cylinder one. Also will be getting a set of pallet forks, but the first item is a ballast box. Bought a real nice bale spear, quick attach and moving large bales is somewhat a pucker thing with the large bales on. It has no trouble lifting, just being steady.

What is the PVC chain thingy your talking about. I am looking for a chain box to mount somehwere on it also

Deaner70

Equipment
L3301, LA525 loader with QA, LAnd Pride RCR1860 hog
Aug 26, 2015
Shreve, OH
I forgot to add my dad is reited from a JD/Kubota dealer, so any maint work I need done, he will help me out for alot less than a dealer:)

Sammy3700

Equipment
L3800HST,524Loader,BH77,Landplane,Disk,Mowers and more
Feb 20, 2012
Red Springs, NC
Not sure if this is what he is referring to but, look on ebay search L3800 and there is a company selling a box that mounts on the sub frame of the loader,

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
It's all really REALLY easy to do it all...using the Kubota stuff. They make kits to put the 3rd function on for FEL grapple, and they also offer a complete rear remote valve kit with different options there as well. Sounds like the Mrs. might appreciate the easy way so she can get her laundry room done.