L3301 HST tire pressure???

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
You should have a table that looks like the one below in your owner's manual that tells you the PSI for the type of type you have.

melvinhatcher

Equipment
L3301HST, LA525FEL, 66" QA BUCKET, L8455CRUISE CONTROL KIT, WR LONG 3RD FUNCITIO
Feb 16, 2016
Edgewood Maryland
You should have a table that looks like the one below in your owner's manual that tells you the PSI for the type of type you have.

Yessir, I have the table in my owner's manual like yours. However, it was recommended by another member to run my tire pressure a few pound lower than recommended. My question was to see what was the pressure that most of the members here used.

Re: WTB L3301 Turf Tires & Rims
Air pressure might be too high. I leave mine 3-4 pounds below recommended on the rear and that greatly increases traction.

Dchemphill1

Equipment
L3901
Jun 9, 2016
Fort Calhoun, NE, USA
Fill them to pressure recommended. Park tractor on flat level spot, let air out until the whole width of tractor sits on the ground. Better traction since you will use the whole tire tread. More even wear on the tire as well.

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
Yessir, I have the table in my owner's manual like yours. However, it was recommended by another member to run my tire pressure a few pound lower than recommended. My question was to see what was the pressure that most of the members here used.
I have mine at the pressure that is listed in the manual and haven't had any problems with traction, I do have loaded rear tires and 4WD. When I go across dirt I can see all of the lungs of the tires.

If I were to let some of the air out of my rear tires, I would do it with my heaviest 3pt implement on the tractor and off the ground.

melvinhatcher

Equipment
L3301HST, LA525FEL, 66" QA BUCKET, L8455CRUISE CONTROL KIT, WR LONG 3RD FUNCITIO
Feb 16, 2016
Edgewood Maryland
I have mine at the pressure that is listed in the manual and haven't had any problems with traction, I do have loaded rear tires and 4WD. When I go across dirt I can see all of the lungs of the tires.

If I were to let some of the air out of my rear tires, I would do it with my heaviest 3pt implement on the tractor and off the ground.
Thanks, sounds like a plan.