L3240

Hook

Equipment
L3240 with LA514 FEL, Box Blade, Howard Rotovator, All Purpose Plow, Sub Soiler
Jul 6, 2010
Jackson, Georgia
In August my wife and I purchased a small tract of land that we hope to build on someday. This has been a dream of ours since our retirement. Over the past few months I have been using my L3240 to clear privet hedge, chinaberry, wild cherry and the like. I have really put the 32 hp tractor to the test. I must admit that this thing is a beast. It has done everything I asked of it. I've owned the tractor since 2011 but had not worked it hard until lately. I began pushing brush and trees down with a piranha tooth bar which worked great. I made a burn pile and used a grapple to move the brush to the burn pile. The pictures show a large cherry tree I pushed over yesterday. I know the tractor was not designed for this kind of work but I loosened the tree roots with my box blade and then pushed it over with the loader. I am amazed at how tough this thing is and how much work it will do.

Attachments

rjcorazza

Equipment
L4060 HSTC Loader, ZD326, ZD1211
Mar 9, 2016
Hyattstown, MD
Amazing what these machines can do. Your pictures remind me that I really want a grapple!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hook

Equipment
L3240 with LA514 FEL, Box Blade, Howard Rotovator, All Purpose Plow, Sub Soiler
Jul 6, 2010
Jackson, Georgia
Amazing what these machines can do. Your pictures remind me that I really want a grapple!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I could not have done it without the grapple. It was a great addition.