L32 five ft Kubota snowblower

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Hey folks I think I saw on here last year who made these for Kubota,I'm looking for a parts list mainly how the cable wraps around every thing,thanks in advance
I assume you are talking about a cable to rotate the chute.

If this is your question, post a picture of your blower in the chute area and I will send you a couple of photos on ways it can be done easily.

Did you look on Messicks.com for parts illustrations?
https://www.messicks.com/vendor/Kubota

RADCO is the Canadian company making blowers for Kubota and John Deere. They will not deal with consumers and their web site has little info.
I cannot even find their web site any longer. Perhaps a name change.
Dave

Last edited:

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Thanks for the reply,yes its the cable that rotates the chute,in the picture there is only one hole going through the hand crank shaft and the cable mounts on the chute are mounted off to one side

Your problem is that it is too simple:)

Run the cable through the hole in the crank. Have the hole in about mid point of the cable.

Point the chute straight towards the rear.
After the cable is passed through the hole in the crank, you now have two cable ends.
Wrap the cable in opposite directions around the crank shaft 4 turns.

Wrap each end of the cable around the chute in opposite directions and then put both ends in the clamp on the chute.

As you turn the crank, the cable in the hole will pull on one side of the chute causing it to rotate, while the other end of the cable will unwrap on the chute as it turns.

Dave

Thunder Fish

Equipment
ZL2202DT-M
Oct 21, 2017
100 Mile House BC,Canada
Thanks,I'll try your written version,the farm King one didn't work out for me,something about theirs being semi horizontal and mine is straight vertical,I'll let ya know later