L305DT-Instrument Panel

nguerrero

Equipment
L305DT
Nov 2, 2011
Richmond, Texas
Hello Collegues,
I am looking for a photograph of the instrument panel showing all the switches and instruments that were originally connected to the panel.

I am working to rewire the instrument panel on my recently purchased 1980 L305DT. The only instuments connected are the water temp. gauge, the Hour Meter gauge, the key switch and the plug glow/starter switch. There are two or more switches that are not connected or missing and I'm trying to find out what was on the original panel.

A photo would help along with a wiring diagram, even a description of what these other switches operate. I appreciate any help. Nick::rolleyes:

bruceatlam

Equipment
B20, FEL, box blade, flail mower
Aug 20, 2009
Camarillo, California
Get a parts manual --- that will show you what the original options were. Some of the original options may not have been installed on your tractor ---- for example, you may have not had a horn on your tractor but it may have been an original option. You can get a pdf parts manual at no charge at www.tractorsmart.com. Click on the manuals tab and then the "pull down" tab to find your model. Request the manuals that you need and then sit back and wait a few hours.