L3000DT hazard and turn signals problem

case580

Equipment
L300DT
Feb 1, 2013
Mount Holly, NC
my hazard lights want work when the switch is engaged, my turn signals will not work even though the relay is clicking (i can hear it). I ran a hot wire to all my lights on the rear of the tractor and all the lights work so I know its not the lights themselves. The indicator lights on my panel will not flash for the signals or the hazards. All fuses are in good shape.
I pulled the plug off the hazard switch and I could not find a live hot wire with my test light.
So, my turn signal lights will not light even though the relay is working and I know the lights themselves are good. Why no lights on my instrument panel. I get nothing when I push on the hazard lights, no clicking, no lights on panel and no lights at the rear.
My headlights work fine, front and rear.
Anyone know what my problem is?
Thanks for the help.

case580

Equipment
L300DT
Feb 1, 2013
Mount Holly, NC
Never mind I fixed and all is well. Even though I didn't have and bad fuses I replaced everyone of them with new ones and now all lights work perfectly.
Lesson learned.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Well that was weird. Thanks for reporting back with the solution! Alot of people ask for help and never tell us the outcome of the problem.