L2850 glide shift transmission NEED HELP

mojoman1963

Equipment
kubota L2850
Nov 29, 2019
Vandergift Pa 15690
I live in Western Pennsylvania, Looking for a mechanic or someone knowledgeable to help me out with my tractor. I have a L2850 with the glide shift transmission. The issue is with the glide shift transmission. The clutch pack has been rebuilt, new clutch throw out bearing, pressure plate all new o rings, seals, gaskets new hydraulic pump, new oil. The problem is I'm not getting pressure on P3 after 5-8 nothing on P4 and P5 all the other pressures are correct. I had someone look over all the valves and said there wasn't any problems. I cannot figure out what is the problem. The tractor is not moving and when it did it would not be able to pull up a hill. I'm at my wits end, I had it separated 3 times now. Is anyone interested in locally helping me out???? I appreciate all help. Thanks

PAshooter

Premium Member

Equipment
L2850 LA650 Bradco 8MD2 Woods RD6000 B7300 LA271 RCK54-24B 48" Befco
Sep 27, 2020
PA
I live in Western Pennsylvania, Looking for a mechanic or someone knowledgeable to help me out with my tractor. I have a L2850 with the glide shift transmission. The issue is with the glide shift transmission. The clutch pack has been rebuilt, new clutch throw out bearing, pressure plate all new o rings, seals, gaskets new hydraulic pump, new oil. The problem is I'm not getting pressure on P3 after 5-8 nothing on P4 and P5 all the other pressures are correct. I had someone look over all the valves and said there wasn't any problems. I cannot figure out what is the problem. The tractor is not moving and when it did it would not be able to pull up a hill. I'm at my wits end, I had it separated 3 times now. Is anyone interested in locally helping me out???? I appreciate all help. Thanks
I am going thru this right now. replaced all mechanical clutch parts, rebuilt wet clutch and all o rings and seals, put a new hydraulic pump on and still cannot get tractor to drive up any kind of hill. please let me know what your issue is when you find it. I have been getting alot of help from wolfman.