L2502 Wiring Diagram

Brian Puska

Equipment
L2502
Mar 22, 2024
Knoxville, TN
I’m in search of the wiring diagram for my L2502. I’m not getting power at the fuse box for the work lights and need to trace back to the relay, or power source to see what’s wrong. I can’t find the WSM or wiring diagram anywhere. My local Kubota dealers haven’t been helpful.

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
I’m in search of the wiring diagram for my L2502. I’m not getting power at the fuse box for the work lights and need to trace back to the relay, or power source to see what’s wrong. I can’t find the WSM or wiring diagram anywhere. My local Kubota dealers haven’t been helpful.
The key switch needs to be "on" to supply power to the work light. It is easy to overlook this and spend valuable time searching for a "problem" that isn't there!

Brian Puska

Equipment
L2502
Mar 22, 2024
Knoxville, TN
Thanks for the quick reply. I’ve tried every combination including the key switch in the on position. No power. I’ve metered it as far back as the hot wire into the fuse box with no luck. I’m looking for the other end of the wire. Blue/white into the fuse box.
I’ve found wiring diagrams for the L2501 but there appears to be changes in the new L2502

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Thanks for the quick reply. I’ve tried every combination including the key switch in the on position. No power. I’ve metered it as far back as the hot wire into the fuse box with no luck. I’m looking for the other end of the wire. Blue/white into the fuse box.
I’ve found wiring diagrams for the L2501 but there appears to be changes in the new L2502
It doesn't look like anyone has "leaked" the L2502 service manual yet.

Brian Puska

Equipment
L2502
Mar 22, 2024
Knoxville, TN
The L2501 WSM may be close enough.

Dan
Thanks. I’ve looked at the 2501 and there are some differences. I guess I’m just going to need to roll up my sleeves and dig in. The relays are buried under the dash cowling and takes aim convincing to remove. I just need to trace the wires and was hoping to get a roadmap first. My plug and play ROPS lighting kit installed in minutes but doesn’t do any good without power. Either find the issue or route the wires from the lights another way. Lights draw 7A so I should be good to use the pre wired work light harness.