L2350 Front Grill

Ted1

Sep 14, 2017
Pa
Purchased a front grill that the previous owner had said was from an l2350 Kubota. It is in excellent condition, and I don't think it was ever installed. My question is does it fit other models, and does it have any value since it is from an older model tractor? Had thought of listing it here with pictures, but it may be the shipping charges would cost more than the value of the grill. Any ideas on value or much interest for them?

YOUNGDRETTI

Equipment
L3750DT G1800S w/ 3 PT.
May 17, 2022
UT
I have an L3750 that needs a nose :cool: and even though I doubt they are interchangeable, can't forfeit a chance to find out. Please send a couple of photos and let me know where you are.

Last edited:

Mccloven

Equipment
Kubota l2350 and bx18
Sep 17, 2022
Asheville nc
Purchased a front grill that the previous owner had said was from an l2350 Kubota. It is in excellent condition, and I don't think it was ever installed. My question is does it fit other models, and does it have any value since it is from an older model tractor? Had thought of listing it here with pictures, but it may be the shipping charges would cost more than the value of the grill. Any ideas on value or much interest for them?
How much for the grill? I need one!