L2250 front tires

JGL

Equipment
L2250,bushhog,cultivator,woodsplitter,buzzsaw,farmi winch,woods blade,harrows,
Feb 17, 2013
Dieppe, NB,Canada
I' m having problems with front tires, they crack up on the sides.They are 6x 14- 4 ply I wonder if someone else has this problem, and how to fix it.
Thank you

LeadHead

Equipment
Kubota L275, Allis Chalmers WD45, King Kutter II 3-point tiller, dirt scoop, brush hog, back blade
Sep 29, 2009
Illinois
I've been told you can install tubes and run them that way, or maybe have them foam-filled?
Can you tell me if your rims look like the one in the picture below? I have a pair of these tires on rims that I would sell (too much offset to fit my L275) but I don't know which model they fit for sure.

Attachments

Adman1100

Equipment
L2250 Loader woodsplitter Snowblower
Apr 12, 2015
Gorham NH
I've been told you can install tubes and run them that way, or maybe have them foam-filled?
Can you tell me if your rims look like the one in the picture below? I have a pair of these tires on rims that I would sell (too much offset to fit my L275) but I don't know which model they fit for sure.
I would be interested depending on price and what it would cost to ship them. I will check on shipping if you can tell me how much you want for them. Thanks. Adman1100

LeadHead

Equipment
Kubota L275, Allis Chalmers WD45, King Kutter II 3-point tiller, dirt scoop, brush hog, back blade
Sep 29, 2009
Illinois
I would go $120 for both tires and rims if you're interested.

Adman1100

Equipment
Apr 12, 2015
Gorham NH
I am interested. Could I trouble you for the size on the tire just to make sure it is the right one. I will check shipping tomorrow. Thanks. Adam

LeadHead

Equipment
Sep 29, 2009
Illinois
These are 6x14.

Adman1100

Equipment
Apr 12, 2015
Gorham NH
I guess I need to look more for shipping. Do you have any shipping co. close by that I could get ahold of? also, Rough weight? Thanks
How about a Fastenal location? If you have 1 close by just send me your ZIP and I will enter it for a quote>

Last edited: