L2050 one piece rim

Tractah

Equipment
L2050
Dec 7, 2021
Massachusetts
Hello everyone!! I need some help!! My rim rotted out around the stem quite a bit. Kubota discontinued this rim. I can only find the outer ring of the 2 piece to buy. Mine is welded as one piece. Question is does anyone have a lead for a used rim? I checked all state and wegners with no luck. Or i am a welder. Does anyone know if i cut the center off my rim will it basically fit in the outer of the 2 piece? Or does anyone have a lead for the inner section of the 2 piece? I really need a lead!!! Winter is coming and this is how i plow my entire mile long road and driveway.

Tractah

Equipment
L2050
Dec 7, 2021
Massachusetts
I will call them today!! Looks like they do have some of the inners so fingers crossed they have it for my l2050. Thanks you the reply and suggestion appreciate it!!

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
The folks at Hey Wheel are competent, easy to work with and fair priced.

I few years back I took a couple of wheels off of an 8' mower over to them wanting to get new multi-ply tires mounted to keep from picking up thorns. They looked at what I had and had similar wheels with 14 ply tires mounted, with valve stem guard welded in place for less money then I thought I'd be paying for just tires. Still using then and never added air!!