L2000...think i need a water pump...where can i find one?

cop4christ96

Equipment
Kubota L2000
Oct 24, 2009
Bryant, AL
noticed a new noise the other day. upon checking my engine, i found that the shaft that my fan is mounted in is loose. I am not a mechanic and am guessing that it is the water pump like on a car engine. Anyone sell water pumps and gaskets for a 3 cyl L2000? Vic...Mr K...anybody? need photo copies of the repair procedures also. Is there anything special i need to know about when replacing it? I was not sure if i could just order one for the L225 from any Kubota dealer or if there were some parts that are not identical from the L225 to the L2000 grey market. thanks a lot. got alot of mowing and bush hogging waiting on that water pump.

whatsinaname

Equipment
L2000
Sep 5, 2010
St. Eustache, Manitoba, Canada
Hi
You seem to be on top of a lot of things so I hope that you won't mind me asking about a L2000. It came with the place i bought, with a cultivator, but nothing else. Is there a place that i can get some reading material, a service manual, or anything? I can find the fuel filter but I can't seem to identify the oil filter. Anything?
Thanks in advance
Nic
ndevine@skyweb.ca

whatsinaname

Equipment
L2000
Sep 5, 2010
"Nic, we have a complete filter section on out home page."

Scary i know, a guy wants to change his own oil and can't even find the complete filter section on the homepage. What can I say ... I found something that listed filters but not where the filter was. However, correct me if I'm wrong, I'm looking for a spinoff filter but the L2000 doesn't have a spin off - right? Has a bolt down the middle, and is on the same side as the fuel filter?

whatsinaname

Equipment
L2000
Sep 5, 2010