L1500 issues

Mike H

Equipment
L1500
May 19, 2020
Andersonville
I recently went to sell my L1500, I backed up the the brush hog and attached it then pulled the tractor down to the driveway for the new owner to come pick it up. It ran great the night before went through all the gears tested PTO everytinhg working as it had for the last 2 years. When the buyer gets here to buy and load it, it will no longer go into reverse. So we move it around in first and second, then try revers again and still nothing. But now it will not go in any of the forward gears either. Which it goes into the gear slot but doesn't move.The clutch pedal feels a litte soft when you press it and when you put it in gear and let the clutch out you can hear movement in the transfer/transmission case. Have I broke something or do I need to replace the clutch pressure plate and throwout bearing? Also is this old tractor with the headache and cost of doing such? These gray market Kubotas are really hard to get the right parts for. It runs great just not sure at this point what my best options are. Any help would be greatly appericated.
Mike