L1-33 Sunshine

Peter H

Equipment
lifting, digging, hauling and mowing.
I recently acquired a Kubota L1-33 Sunshine and can find absolutely no information for it eg, oil spec's, filter numbers, service manuals etc. The engine I believe is a Kubota V1512 4 cylinder turbo charged diesel. That is all I have been able to find out
Any help on where I might locate the required manuals or information would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Last edited:

Peter H

Equipment
lifting, digging, hauling and mowing.
After quite a few hours internet research I believe my L1-33 is the equivalent of the Kubota
1984 36hp model L3750 HDT.
If anyone has contradictory information I would be interested to know.
Thank you to those who who read my thread or showed some interest in my problem.

Attachments

Last edited:

tractorX

Equipment
KUBOTA L2501 DT 5' BOX BLADE 42" FORKS PIRANHA TB 5' BUSH HOG 6' GRADER
Sep 27, 2013
Rock Spring GA.
post some pic , keep searching the web ,watch youtube videos , and do searches on this website lot of info. keep bugging these dudes most of them know there s--- when it comes to gray kubotas and domestic kubotas.this website is full of knowledge keep digging !

lsmurphy

Equipment
B7001
Oct 19, 2012
Parrrottsville TN
I searched around to see what I could find.........not much.

The only thing I found of interest is that apparently Zennoh is still in existence in Japan and they have a customer service website..........in english.

But if you know the engine model you should have no problem getting filters and related parts.

As to the running gear........I suspect your tranny and related parts are used on other models. I'd just keep on eye out locally for others that might look like your Sunshine to get an idea of what transmissions they used..........wheels.....clutch....3pt part........etc......

You might be surprised how many parts are generic, such as alternators, clutches, solenoids, filters, injectors....etc......just take the part to the dealer or other supplier and match it up.

Last edited: