Kubota ZG227

TxDoc

Lifetime Member

Equipment
ZG227
Apr 19, 2013
Texas
I just purchased a new ZG227. It is the first Kubota I have owned. I have friends who own mowers and tractors and they were a big part of my going Kubota.

I was poking around and found this site and it may be for TRACTORS and not mowers. Are there any ZTE owners on the forum?

I don't anticipate any major problems, but thought there may be experienced mechanics or owners that may help with trouble shooting or advice on service and modifications that I may not otherwise hear about.

Thanks
Dr Mark

Sent from Droid RAZR HD MAXX

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well Doc I cant help you with that model but by golly there are guys in here that know stuff other wish they knew ,,, my self included wishing I knew I mean,,,, And I would say welcome to the Orange, post often and post pics,,, we love pics,, we are kind of a visual bunch in here :rolleyes:

dmanlyr

Equipment
L3200, Hustler Super Z
May 30, 2012
Graham, WA
I just purchased a new ZG227. It is the first Kubota I have owned. I have friends who own mowers and tractors and they were a big part of my going Kubota.

I was poking around and found this site and it may be for TRACTORS and not mowers. Are there any ZTE owners on the forum?

I don't anticipate any major problems, but thought there may be experienced mechanics or owners that may help with trouble shooting or advice on service and modifications that I may not otherwise hear about.

Thanks
Dr Mark

Sent from Droid RAZR HD MAXX
Welcome! Mostly this is a tractor forum, but many, myself included think anything Kubota is good!

Beyond that, you might want to look back through some of the older threads, there has been some discussion on the Kubota zero turns, and some idea on factory mods to correct some of the issues, which may or may not be applicable to your particular model.

It does seem that HST starvation can occur on certain models in certain applications which does damage, so you might want to research that one.

I am a zero turn used myself, but not a Kubota, just can't pull the pin on new ZD331 due to the economy, but I hope to soon.

David

davemskinner

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Sold ZD28F, Bought04 Grnd L4330 /frnt mnt snwblwer L2185, hted/AC cab, 2nd ZD28F
Mar 12, 2011
Pulaski, NY
A little late but welcome to OTT!

I just saw your post and thought I would endorse everything said earlier. I have a ZD28 and my brother has one just like it. Anyway, I have done quite a bit of major repair and may be able to help if you get into trouble. There are many on here better prepared to help but I will do whatever I can. Please feel free to PM me if you need to.