Kubota ZB6000

Markhazy

Jun 19, 2014
Hungary
I live in Hungary and we have a wide area of wineyard. Recently we bought a Kubota ZB6000 tractor with rotary hoe for narrow rows plantation. Some dealer import these used machines from Japan. Unfortunately the whole of middle Europe there is no distributor of Kubota but we need a lot of parts for we can repair it or maintenance. We need some gearbox, and gear to the rotary hoe first. I included some pictures.
Can you propose some kind of Kubota dealer in the States who deals with such old type of parts like these?

Thank you

Attachments

Changnam 59

Equipment
New to the world of Orange
Dec 24, 2011
Pathumthanee, Thailand
Kubota dealers in the USA will not supply parts to Kubota owners outside the USA.

That is my experience. I am in the same position as you with regards to ordering Kubota parts from the USA.

I also have my doubts as to whether your rototiller is a Kubota product. It isn't the same as the Kubota S850 I have which is often found on the back of B6000s.

If you cannot find a source for the parts you could try getting them made locally if you can identify a very good machine shop. I could certainly get such parts made here....at a price.

djmc35

Equipment
4 Kubota B6000's, Cub Low Boy, Sears tractor w/FEL
Jun 19, 2014
Bloomington, IN, USA
Hi, I think you have an original (except for the guide wheel) What would be called Gray Market Kubota here in the US. I have one also. Great little machines. Hard to get Parts for. Kubota will not acknowledge them. At least in the USA anyway. At least that's my experience. Please read about Gray Market Tractors on this Forum. This is a Great Forum and Someone might have good used parts for you. It couldn't hurt to ask? djmc35

Markhazy

Jun 19, 2014
Hungary
Thanks for the responses. I started a new thread in the Gray market forum section.
How difficult to find parts for a Kubota ZB6000 Zen-Noh tractor what you think?
Changnam 59, what kind of Kubota parts you need? If we can not find gears than we going to fabricate these parts by a gear manufacturer in Hungary. In this case you can join to us.

Changnam 59

Equipment
New to the world of Orange
Dec 24, 2011
Pathumthanee, Thailand
I am afraid that would not work as the parts I need, or want, are different to the parts you need.

I have a rototiller that is in good shape and in any event it is different to the one you have.

It's mostly steering parts that I need but not the sort of things you would get made by a machine shop.