Kubota Wheels on Craigslist

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
It's alive & well out here.
Just need to sort out the scams, but that's always been the case here.

Reactions: 1 user

forwardres

Jun 4, 2021
USA
Hmmm pretty good price for those wheels, I'll take a look, thank you for posting it here. It's been a while since I haven't used Craigslist. I just couldn't cope with scammers anymore and had to search for Craigslist alternatives. You mentioned about sorting out the scams, what's your theory about this? Cause they are more and more professional! For me at least the biggest alarm is when they have to many problems, and ask you to pay idk how via PayPal or some other complicated steps. Normal sellers never request such stuff and always have time for their buyers. At least this is what I've observed.

Last edited:

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Used to be a dozen or so tractor sale scams per week here.
Perfect condition tractor, usually shown in a densely green setting, (no green out here) for about 1/10 it's book value, being sold because "I'm being deployed", already crated & ready to ship, just wire money thru Western Union, etc.
Several of us began constantly monitoring & reporting them, and now I only see maybe one per month.
Basically, if it sounds to good to be true, it's a scam, or if I can't go see it immediately I pass.

Reactions: 1 users