Kubota W5021SC - free to good home

TRWKubota

Equipment
Kubota W5021
Apr 6, 2015
Winston-Salem, NC, USA
I posted this a couple weeks back. Wanted to clarify that the mower is free to anyone who can use it.

I have a w5021 self propelled walk behind that I need to get rid of. One owner bought in 1993. Good condition, well maintained - never used commercially. Rear axle broke last summer; bought a new exmark rather than repair my kubota. A good find for someone handy who could repair it themselves or someone who might need spare parts. Rear axle for drive wheel is an available part; or entire rear drive is an available part. It's been a great mower and is still in great shape. I hate to let it go but can't do repairs myself and can't justify paying the dealer to do them. After using the exmark 21, wishing I had spent the money to repair my kubota. Hate to put it on the street for someone who won't appreciate what it is. Thanks for any suggestions for finding a good home for it.

BSrFab

Dec 31, 2013
Fredericksburg VA
Man I wish you were closer, I have a w5021sc I bought used when I was 12 to start my lawn business. It's great mower but is in need of some parts due to sitting while I didn't have a house with a yard. Even better I might be able to repair it and keep it alive!

Would you be willing to tie it on a pallet and drop it off at fastenal for some money?

Last edited:

Genebo5

Equipment
W 5021
May 28, 2015
mt laurel,Nj
Hi
If this is still available Would you be willing to ship it to NJ. I have a 5021SCE with a crank problem. I sure could use yours to make one good mower. If you are willing to ship. What would the cost be. Or is there some other way for me to get it. I am open to suggestions

gene

canucklehead

Jun 10, 2015
Abbotsford, BC Canada
I assume this is gone? whoever got it, or has another, I need a couple of small parts, or a whole parts mower. Funny, I see the parts mowers come up for sale but never need them at the time, or don't want to store it. Wish I had one now!!:rolleyes::)