Kubota Tractor B8200 HST

john oldfield

Equipment
kubota B8200
Sep 3, 2011
Burgundy France
Can anyone help with the mounting of the alternator(you may call it a generator) after puting in a new engine. I purchased this tractor in piecies and I might have a part missing. I really need a diagram or a picture that will assist me.
The parts manual and service manual do not show very clearly how the mounting works.
What I have at the moment is:-
Main crank shaft pully to water pump/fan pully off to a duel pullyby the first belt the second part of the duel pully should drive the alternatorwith the smaller belt ? to where the the alternator should go! I have a mounting bracket but I can not work out how it all fits, the mounting bracket fits the alternator but there is a guard may I am being a bit stupid but can anyone help me I must dig the garden for the wife!!!!!!!
This is my first time on this site I'm hopeing its going to be good!!!!!!
John Oldfield in FRANCE
email:- redbsa@aol.com

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Welcome to the site, John! I wish that I had an answer for you, but someone will. There are some very experienced and knowledgable folks here. I think you will grow to appreciate the site, like we all do.

beemer530

Equipment
85 B8200 HST 4WD w/ BF300 loader, box scraper w/rippers, Rhino brush hog
Jul 12, 2011
Maricopa, AZ
Wish I could just go out and take a picture of mine, but the alternator and fan were removed before I bought it. I have since removed the engine for a rebuild. My alternator bracket mounts by the thermostat housing and is driven by one belt that goes over the 3 pulleys. I suspect that your new engine may have been used in a different piece of equipment since you refer to a double pulley.

beemer