Kubota OEM parts suppliers

number9

Equipment
L3800HST, 4x4, LA524
Apr 25, 2013
KY
Anyone know who supplies electrical switches to Kubota?

Anyone know how I could find out?

seanbarr

Equipment
B7100DT (sold) - Branson 3520H
Feb 1, 2013
Deer Park, WA
It may be difficult to figure out but I can help. I work in the 12vdc industry and may be able to locate the source. What is it you're looking for?

Barquester

Equipment
L 4600 tractor
Jun 16, 2013
Council Hill, Ok, USA

http://www.messicks.com/partdetail/T1060-33720.aspx

They will even email you a free interactive blueprint of whatever section you need. This is the only place I've ever seen electrical circuits for free. Click on the part and the online part comes up with the price. So far, the prices look good.

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine

searspartsdirect.com/‎ lists many parts for Kubota products.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! ! !

I made this mistake. They listed all the OEM parts that I needed as being in stock and for a substantial savings. They charged my credit card when I placed the order but never shipped ANY parts. After 5 mths of email's, phone calls, notices of shipment with tracking # that could not be tracked and many promises, it took legal action to get my money back.

http://www.messicks.com/partdetail/T1060-33720.aspx

They will even email you a free interactive blueprint of whatever section you need. This is the only place I've ever seen electrical circuits for free. Click on the part and the online part comes up with the price. So far, the prices look good.

I have ordered from Messicks before with good results.
The only caution I would offer is that product availability and price listed online are not always correct. Call to verify before placing an order.