Kubota M4711 backhoe attachment

stangman69

Equipment
90's M5400 2WD
Aug 9, 2017
north carolina
Kubota backhoe attachment - M4711 model - excellent condition. Hours unknown but based on the condition of the paint and lack of scratches I’d say very little use. Buckets have perfect teeth and obviously barely used.

Asking $4000. Negotiable, OBO, interesting trades considered.

It’s a rebranded Bradco 611 and I believe is the immediate predecessor to the Kubota M4011 and it looks to be in excellent condition. No leaks. No damage or evidence of repairs on the metal.

It comes with the backhoe-side bracket (Kubota M4712A) but you’ll need the tractor-side subframe for your tractor or skidsteer. Bought it planning to install on my Kubota M5400 but the loader on my tractor is installed in such a way (ie, gerry-rigged…) that the necessary subframe plates won’t fit. There’s a subframe assembly on eBay that may work to install on a Kubota tractor.

It can be adapted to a skidsteer with the appropriate brackets from Bradco or fab your own.

Comes with two buckets - both like new - 16” (currently installed) and 24”.

Walk around video available. Additional photos available.

Delivery can be discussed if in NC. Shipping can be discussed if you’re not in God’s chosen state. :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Family Farmer

Equipment
Kubota MX5800
Jan 17, 2022
Michigan
Anyone know how this would work with a MX5800 tractor? I have the subframe for a BH92; anyone know how interchangeable these subframes are?

Family Farmer

Equipment
Kubota MX5800
Jan 17, 2022
Michigan
I saw someone posted that according to the manual, the M4711 backhoe is for Kubota Tractor Models M4700, M5400, M5700, M6800 with loader, so it looks like it won't work for me.

stangman69

Equipment
90's M5400 2WD
Aug 9, 2017
north carolina
I saw someone posted that according to the manual, the M4711 backhoe is for Kubota Tractor Models M4700, M5400, M5700, M6800 with loader, so it looks like it won't work for me.
That is true given the M4711 was issued before the MX-series tractors came out. That being said, you may find that the subframe from the newer tractors will fit the older backhoe. Your call as to whether you want to investigate. I'll post up the measurements I just took and you can compare to your subframe and let me know how it looks.

Cheers,
Nate

stangman69

Equipment
90's M5400 2WD
Aug 9, 2017
north carolina
M4712A backhoe-side bracket measurements:

• 1.5” mount pin diameter
  • 19.25” top of top pin to bottom of bottom pin. Top to top on pins is 17.75”.
  • Note - pins are on the same plane vertically - not offset to a side.
  • 17.75” from mounting plate to back of pin (measured at top pin)
  • Inside of pin frame to inside of opposite side is 28.125”
  • Outside of pin frame to outside of opposite side is 33.75”
  • Bracket mounting bolts - 5/8” diameter and short (1.5” or so)
  • Bracket mounting plate bolts are 2.5” apart horizontally, 3” apart vertically

Attachments

stangman69

Equipment
90's M5400 2WD
Aug 9, 2017
north carolina
My guess is that the information I saw elsewhere was correct and that the M4011 and M4711 are closely related and both are kissing cousins to the Bradco models. See attached Bradco and M4011 images and M4011 subframe images.

I don't think the BH92 is compatible and looks to be intended for a smaller tractor. Backhoe side mounting brackets are very different - doesn't look like the BH92 bracket is removeable. See BH92 images.

Nate

Attachments

stangman69

Equipment
90's M5400 2WD
Aug 9, 2017
north carolina
Here’s a link to eBay for a Kubota M4712 (backhoe side bracket…which I’ve got) and the necessary subframe for installing on the older M-series Kubota tractors. Given that the backhoe-side bracket is the same, I'd say it was a safe bet the tractor side brackets for the M4011 would fit the M4711 backhoe.

If I had a factory loader and this subframe would clear my gerry-rigged loader I’d be all over this like white on rice.

Nate

Last edited:

stangman69

Equipment
90's M5400 2WD
Aug 9, 2017
north carolina
Bump

Make offers, OBO, negotiable. Interesting trades considered - car hauler trailers, cars / trucks / jeeps, tractor stuff, gun stuff, tools...something I could actually use. :(

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Kubota backhoe attachment - M4711 model - excellent condition. Hours unknown but based on the condition of the paint and lack of scratches I’d say very little use. Buckets have perfect teeth and obviously barely used.

Asking $4000. Negotiable, OBO, interesting trades considered.

It’s a rebranded Bradco 611 and I believe is the immediate predecessor to the Kubota M4011 and it looks to be in excellent condition. No leaks. No damage or evidence of repairs on the metal.

It comes with the backhoe-side bracket (Kubota M4712A) but you’ll need the tractor-side subframe for your tractor or skidsteer. Bought it planning to install on my Kubota M5400 but the loader on my tractor is installed in such a way (ie, gerry-rigged…) that the necessary subframe plates won’t fit. There’s a subframe assembly on eBay that may work to install on a Kubota tractor.

It can be adapted to a skidsteer with the appropriate brackets from Bradco or fab your own.

Comes with two buckets - both like new - 16” (currently installed) and 24”.

Walk around video available. Additional photos available.

Delivery can be discussed if in NC. Shipping can be discussed if you’re not in God’s chosen state. :)
From your personal experience, you are obviously quite aware that buying a BH and hoping that it may fit is a total crap shoot.
The price is reasonable, but finding a buyer willing to bet on fit, is at best problematic.

stangman69

Equipment
90's M5400 2WD
Aug 9, 2017
north carolina
From your personal experience, you are obviously quite aware that buying a BH and hoping that it may fit is a total crap shoot.
The price is reasonable, but finding a buyer willing to bet on fit, is at best problematic.
Certainly agree.

If someone was shopping a backhoe and wanted to save about half the expense and already knew a Bradco 511 or 611 was what they wanted, I’ve got the unit for you and you can buy the bracket or subframe for your application. Over the counter, you’re probably looking $1-2k for a new bracket set for either a tractor or a skid steer. Less if you have a competent welder fab it up.

If you look carefully, you’ll see that the larger backhoes (whatever color they’re painted) look very similar and appear to use a common bolt pattern on the backhoe side.

Nate

Reactions: 1 user