Kubota L35 TLB New To Me

DonDC

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L35 TLB, B7001, FEL, Rototiller, Snow Plow
Oct 23, 2012
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Well I made the purchase of a Kubota L35 TLB, 1995 with 1053 hrs for $18,500. I hope that is a good price for a machine in Canada. I bought it from the Kubota dealer in Calgary and he is installing work lights, doing a full lube, transmission and oil change, filters etc plus agreed to replace two hoses that looked a little worn and a coupler that might have been weeping. All pins are tight and motor sounds good. I was able to speak directly to the previous farmer owner and he spoke very highly about the machine. He said he would have kept it but now that he has finished building his house on only 4 acres, he needed something smaller so traded it in on a BX with mower. He also knew the original owner who was a farmer in his area and he was also a very contientious owner who looked after the machine. Service records show that all were performed as and when required. So all in all I should have a machine that could outlast me. LOL Here is a picture of the beast. I will be hauling it home on a Big Tex 10,000# 18ft equipment trailer with brakes and equalizer hitch with my 2011 F350 Diesel.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user